The M.O.G. Proven Solution
Delivering Solutions That Measure And Mitigate Health-Related Risks And Associated Costs
Studies show that 90% of physical therapy outpatients have one other medical condition that can be treated with exercise and lifestyle changes while 65% have two other conditions. Meanwhile, Primary care physicians and insurance payers are looking for adoptive solutions to decrease the total cost of care for chronic disease. The M.O.G. model bridges this gap and perfectly positions physical therapy practices to be the solution.
MOG National designed and executed a model that:
- On average will grow a PT Practice by 20%.
- Reduces the overall total cost of care for individuals with chronic disease.
- Creates a cash based membership driven income stream.
- Improves the overall health of those with higher risk medical conditions
- Decreases downstream cost of care for specific patient populations.
- Developed a successful and reproducible corporate employee health intervention program.