Trilogy is the national management company of the M.O.G and its associated professional service providers including Physical Therapy and Primary Care. The goal of Trilogy is to provide interventional tools for meaningful lifestyle changes, foster an environment of professional collaboration and to lower the overall cost of individual healthcare. Trilogy assists in the development of “medical neighborhoods” by connecting likeminded healthcare professionals and community based services. Our single goal is to provide the right service by the right professional at the right time.
Trilogy develops and disseminates diagnostic based “best practice” medical fitness protocols that have proven to increase the services offered by Physical Therapists, Primary Care and the M.O.G. Trilogy has connected the dots between appropriately trained providers, specific lifestyle transformation interventions with measurable outcomes, while providing cost savings for chronic disease management and high cost populations. Trilogy is the perfect solution for self-insured companies and payers who are interested in improving the overall health of their subscribers.
- To achieve our goals Trilogy is responsible for:
- Training and ongoing support to initiate a MOG service with a Physical Therapy practice
- Ensure that all PT/MOG sites meet and exceed minimum standards
- Maintain protocols and best practice processes with annual updates
- Create and maintain data collection programs with appropriate analysis
- Provide evidence based outcomes to substantiate payer relationships
- Negotiate and administrate Corporate Employee Health Programs with our PT/MOG partners
- Assist in the development of collaborations to initiate “medical neighborhoods”